Magazines give lots of more information on celebrity weddings so that as a marriage planner, while you’re reading these descriptions, consider the best way to modify their costly wedding ceremony planning ideas making them affordable and functional for a few of the weddings that you’re planning.
Listed here are ideas from 8 celebrity weddings which you can use:
1) In the wedding of Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie to actor Josh Duhamel
When utilizing a black and white-colored color plan, carry on with it within the invitations and also the attire from the wedding ceremony. Accent a white-colored wedding gown with black and white-colored brooches. Dress bridesmaids in black and also have them carry bouquets of gardenias and white-colored roses.
2) In the wedding of singer Natasha Bedingfield to Matt Robinson
To have an outside wedding, sprinkle rose petals on the floor rather of utilizing an aisle runner. And, when the bride does not desire a traditional wedding cake, simply have a dessert bar with a number of pastries.
3) In the wedding of yankee Idol judge, Kara DioGuardi, to Mike McCuddy
Use cream, white-colored and natural beige as wedding theme colors in the reception. You do not need lots of color inside your decor because visitors usually add lots of color by putting on vibrant clothes to weddings.
4) In the wedding of reality television celebrity, Khloe Kardashian, to Opposing team basketball player, Lamar Odom
Convey a “chocolate station” of gummy bears, M&M’s, ring pops, chocolate necklaces and sweets in obvious glass jars and glasses in the reception. Give wedding mementos of organic cupcakes frosted and decorated within the colors from the groom’s winning super bowl team.
5) From chef, author and reality television star Bethenny Frankel’s wedding to Jason Hoppy
Highlight the wedding gown using a white-colored bouquet with ribbons that match the marriage color plan, instead of a flower arrangement within the scheme’s colors. Colored flowers can draw attention away from from great thing about the marriage gown itself.